Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Better Late Than Never

40 days for this last cycle.  I've had better, but I've also had a heck of a lot worse. 

It came early last Saturday morning--the day when I was in charge of coordinating our big interview day for over 500 students.  It ruined my opportunity to wear the cute new suit I had ordered.  But I decided that my old baggy black suit would probably be a better wardrobe option over the new form-fitting light-grey slacks that I had been looking forward to wearing. 

I knew that there was 0% chance of pregnancy for that cycle, since my husband was out of the country for the duration.  It made it easy for me to look forward to when it would start.  Now...I'm not quite sure how I feel.  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how I'm feeling about trying again.  I'll try to formulate the right words to articulate what I'm feeling.  My husband leaves for his Army Reserve weekend drill tomorrow morning, so maybe I'll get the chance to put my thoughts down on paper (er, the web?).

Today's blessing was the chance to chat with Ella's lead teacher in her classroom this morning (she usually arrives 10 minutes after I leave, and Ella spends the first 10 minutes of each day with a "sub").  It was just really great to hear that Ella and her friend Madelyn are both doing really great with learning all sorts of new things in the class.  I'm really glad that the change at the beginning of the year is really working out.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Trying again is so daunting, but I know God will bless you. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoory for P and hugs and prayers and you start this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura for your support - as for my little monster E, I will be dedicating a full post to what he's been up to these days very soon! :) goodnite!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!