Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Decided

I brought my husband in to check out the daycare which I think is "the one".  He felt good about it too.  So it's decided--we officially have a daycare center for Ella...a whole four days before I go back to work on Monday.  I'm totally dreading leaving Ella, but at least we feel good about the daycare center so far (and I pray that I'll still feel the same way once Ella starts attending full-time).

Today's blessing was visiting with my hairdresser as I got my hair trimmed in preparation for my return to work.  The last time I got it cut was a week or two before Ella was born, so it's been a while.  I've been going to her ever since I moved here seven years ago, and it's always such a pleasure to chat with her.  And I love that she doesn't judge me for being super boring and low-maintenance with my plain old long straight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!