Friday, February 11, 2011

A New Cousin!

I'm so very excited to share that my brother and sister-in-law welcomed their own baby girl into the world this morning!  After her previous late-term loss, my sister-in-law was scheduled to be induced at 6:30 this morning, just one day shy of 39 weeks.  But the baby had other plans, and labor started at 3:30 am.  Brooke Elliott arrived at 9:03, and both mommy and baby (and daddy) are doing well.  We're all so excited that Ella now has a new cousin!

What a blessing that God answered my prayers for a "boring, uneventful, uncomplicated" labor and delivery for my sister-in-law.  I absolutely adore my sister-in-law, and think I would be good friends with her even if she weren't married to my brother, but even she will tell you that she's a worrier.  God really provided in blessing her with a pretty "easy" experience (as easy as labor and delivery can be, of course). 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Another miracle has been born into this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats on becoming an Aunt to such a precious miracle baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to have two baby girls in the family.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!