Saturday, July 20, 2013

Backyard Maternity Photo Shoot

When I was pregnant with Ella, I set up a maternity photo shoot as a surprise for my husband for his birthday.

This time around, I dragged my husband away from his video game to take a few quick pictures of me outside in our own backyard after the monsoon came through.

This poor, second child...already getting the short end of the stick.

















Today's blessing was another prenatal massage.  I wish I could say that it totally fixed the sciatica, but it wasn't 100% effective in that realm.  Don't get me wrong--it was definitely relaxing, and definitely helped.  I would have loved to have jumped off the table with absolutely zero pain, but that would have been quite the massage.  Still, it felt good, and I got to that totally-relaxed-almost-asleep-and-start-to-snore sensation, which was quite the blessing.

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I especially love the ones with you and Ella on different stairs. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I love the one of you on the top step and Ella on the bottom one. Can't wait for the newborn photo shoot!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as so glad you had your husband take these pics. Gorgeous.
    Can't wait to get down there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still adorable even if it wasn't a professional shoot! You look awesome and Ella is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!