Friday, May 15, 2009

Anxious

As we get closer and closer to the ultrasound on Monday, I find that I am getting more and more anxious. I'm trying not to worry. I try to live by Matthew 6:27: "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?". And yet my mind finds ways to mess with me. Last night, I had a dream that I was bleeding. I didn't freak out in the dream--but it did wake me up, and it's hard to shake images like that. Please pray for peace over the weekend, and positive results on Monday.

As for my blessing of the day, I got to watch some amazing students graduate today. We had over 600 participate in commencement, but I'm especially proud of the students I have worked with through clubs, organizations, and Residence Life. I wish you all the best as you embark on your career paths!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!