Saturday, May 23, 2009

Out and About

I was realizing that my most recent blogs have been rather focused on this most recent miscarriage, but I don't want this to turn into just a depressing sort of thing. So in other news...

My husband safely returned from his business trip last night, and I desperately needed to reconnect with him and get out of the house. So we took a day trip to Bisbee, which is a fun little
tourist town in Southern Arizona. We took a tour of an old mine from which they hauled 8 billion (yes, b as in boy) pounds of copper! Aside from the parents who couldn't keep their kids quiet when the tour guide was speaking, it was all rather interesting. We did some window shopping but didn't buy anything, other than lunch and dinner--which were both amazing!

My blessing for today is simply to have my husband back. I can be strong and independent and carry on just fine when he's gone, but he truly is my partner, and I love being equally yoked with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!