Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nothing to Report

I haven't written anything lately...mainly because I don't really have anything to report. Nothing has happened yet. At the confirmation appointment on Friday, the doctor said that I could expect to start bleeding in 5-7 days. Today is now day 5.

It sounds so backwards to ask (especially since I praised God every time I wiped in the last 9 weeks without any spotting), but please pray for the bleeding to start. I feel so horrible thinking "I just want it to be over"--because the "it" in question was a baby. But with no heartbeat in two ultrasounds, there's nothing to hope for in this pregnancy. So please, pray for God to act smoothly. With the first miscarriage, I spotted for two weeks before ended up in the hospital. I really don't want to experience that sort of drawn out agony again. I just want to move on.

Today's blessing is work related. We started New Student Orientation today, and it's such a blessing to see the energy and excitement in the students with which I work. My position allows me to work with some really cool groups of high achieving and motivated first-year students, and it brings me a lot of joy to see them develop throughout the course of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!