Thursday, June 18, 2009

Treasures in Heaven

"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matthew 6:20-21)

Ain't that the truth!

This passage totally melted my heart when I read it this evening. Okay, so I realize that the original application was focused on money issues, but I've never been one to be too concerned with material things (you can't when you work in Education). Rather, my heart is totally with my babies--my treasures--in heaven.

As for my blessings, I am blessed with the chance to camp with my husband this weekend. He's been out of town this week, so it will be nice to reconnect with him and nature at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!