Thursday, January 21, 2010

Patience is a Virtue...Right?

Thank you so much for your feedback yesterday in helping me figure out when to take a test.  Based on your responses, I've come to two conclusions.  First, I think that the consensus was that I should wait until tomorrow (Friday), so that's the plan.  Patience is a virtue...right?  I have some good distractions throughout the day, including lunch with a good friend, then my husband's softball game, then all my Thursday night shows.  I've often shared that I need to practice patience, so this is another good exercise in waiting on the Lord.  And second, I apparently need to start shopping for tests in the dollar store.  Who knew?

Still no period, still no spotting, and the boobs still hurt.  Those are good signs...right?  I guess I'll know more tomorrow.  Please pray for me.  You don't have to necessarily pray that I get a positive test (though I admit that would be nice); rather, please pray that I feel God's comfort and grace in whatever happens.  I'll be sure to share an update tomorrow.

Today's blessing is the chance to have lunch with a good friend.  I actually met her through the "very-dear friend" a few months ago, and she is also becoming a very close friend (perhaps I'll need to think of a nickname for her as well).  She is an amazingly caring person, and is a great listener, and I always feel so good whenever I hang out with her.  So lunch with her will be the highlight of my day.

4 comments:

  1. Will pray for peace and comfort for you throughout the day as well as after you test tomorrow. Dollar store tests are definitely the way to go. I tested positive 13dpiui with one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the dollar stores here in Canada sell tests? Come to think of it I've never looked...interesting...

    Praying that you will be surrounded by God's comfort and love tomorrow. And yes, patience is a virtue :)

    Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking in again and I will be checking in on you tomorrow as well. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!